1,000 years ago, Emperor Geardo of the Naga Empire sent an army of machine soldiers to invade the sky kingdom of Garuda. Thanks to the efforts of Princess Cecilia and Rodea, a machine soldier who promised to protect Garuda, Emperor Geardo’s assault was thwarted.
In present day, a spirited inventor named Ion discovers an abandoned robot that has fallen into disrepair in the heart of a scorching desert. Upon completing her repairs, the robot stirs to life and reveals itself to be none other than Rodea. Stunned to find himself in the future, Rodea learns that the Naga Empire is no more and that Garuda has known peace for 1,000 years.
But this peace was not meant to last, for the forces of Naga have returned to wage war against Garuda. Remembering the promise he made 1,000 years ago, Rodea takes to the skies to defend Garuda from the Naga Empire once again.
- Touch the Sky – Complete each mission by traversing the aerial kingdom of Garuda while solving puzzles and demolishing enemies! Upgrade your flight capabilities and take full control of the air to discover secrets of the past and hints of the future.
- Delightful Tinkering – Explore each level and shatter enemies to collect Gears and Gravitons which Ion can use in her workshop to upgrade Rodea with new abilities and weapons, from upgrading his stats (such as health, attack damange, and speed) to powerful machine guns.
- Colossal Battles – Engage in battles on an epic scale as you combat the massive automatons of the Naga army. Dodge and weave in acrobatic combat as you evade the behemoths’ attacks and locate their weaknesses.
- Endless Hours of Fun – Replay your favorite levels to better your time and uncover numerous hidden objectives and items. Upgrade your gear to set new speed records and increase your score.
Standard Edition - Launch Day Edition* for 3DS™ - Includes:
- Rodea the Sky Soldier (for 3DS™)
- 10-song, single disc original soundtrack
- Collector's box for 3DS™
*Available while supplies!
©2015 KADOKAWA GAMES / PROPE All rights reserved. Licensed to and published by NIS America, Inc.
|Developer||Kadokawa Games / PROPE|
|Publisher||NIS America, Inc.|
|ESRB Rating||E - Everyone 10+|