In an isolated village on the edge of the world, a young boy named Axe dreams of seeing the outside world, although everyone is forbidden from venturing beyond the town borders. However, everything changes when a giant monster suddenly attacks the village, and Axe discovers he can fight using the power of a mysterious stone that turns his ideas into attacks. Through his trials of defending the village, he gradually unravels secrets of how the stones and the monsters came to be.
Anyone can become a hero! Dive into the world of the young, budding hero, Axe, as he rises up to defend his home, gains the support of fellow villagers, and uncovers the truth behind the giant monster attacks. With the unique "Ideas" combat system, you can defend against enemies, plan your attacks, and adapt on the fly without needing to grind! This charming title features game design by Game Freak and music composed by Toby Fox (UNDERTALE).
- Izzit? Dazzit! - Use your Ideas to outwit and defend against enemies, then strike back with strong attacks.
- Charming Locals - Befriend townspeople to gain their support, as well as unlock more Ideas to use in battle.
- There's No Place Like Home - Enjoy life in this little town with a whimsical soundtrack by Toby Fox (UNDERTALE) and cozy art style by Game Freak.
This Big Ideas Edition includes:
- Little Town Hero for Nintendo Switch
- "Life in the Village" Art Book
- "Izzit? Dazzit?" Poster
- "Defender Duo" Lapel Pin Set
- "Town Tunes" Official Soundtrack
- Collector's Box
©︎2019-2020 GAME FREAK inc.
Licensed to and published by NIS America, Inc.