Samurai Aces Episode I, GUNBARICH, Samurai Aces Episode II: TENGAI, Samurai Aces Episode III: SENGOKU CANNON, GUNBIRD, and GUNBIRD2 come together to form this epic arcade collection! Play your way, including the popular vertical 'tate' mode for the ultimate shoot-em-up experience!
Base game includes:
Samurai Aces Episode I
- The Shogun's daughter has been kidnapped by an evil cult, and it is up to six unlikely heroes to rescue her before she is sacrificed to resurrect a demon god! Originally released in 1993.
- A spin-off title of the "Gunbird" series, the young witch Marion and her anchor-wielding classmate Gurutan star in this charming game of colorful blocks. Originally released in 2001.
Samurai Aces Episode II: TENGAI
- The militaristic cult Shinrano has captured the Shogun's daughter in order to sacrifice her to their demon god. The only ones that can stop them are a group of misfits that must rise up to become heroes! Originally released in 1996.
Samurai Aces Episode III: SENGOKU CANNON
- The third installment marks the series' first venture outside of the arcade, bringing all the classic action and adventure to home consoles for the first time. Originally released in 2005.
- What do a witch girl, a robot, an adventurer with a jetpack, a martial artist, and a monkey warrior have in common? They all seek the pieces of a magic mirror in order to make a wish! Originally released in 1994.
- Seven quirky warriors face a mighty challenge: claim the legendary potion of a divine god in order to fulfill their grandest wishes! Originally released in 1998.
This Limited Edition includes:
- Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo for Nintendo Switch™
- Bravo Code Red Official Soundtrack Collection
- Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo Art Schematics
- Art Cards
- Bravo Collector's Box
©Psikyo ©CITY CONNECTION CO., LTD. Licensed to and published by NIS America, Inc.
|Publisher||NIS America, Inc.|
|ESRB Rating||T - Teen|