After ringing in the new year with her crush at their local shrine, things seem to be going well between Sawako and Kazehaya. However, a new year means new obstacles to overcome, and a young girl's first love is no exception. When Sawako begins to doubt herself, her rival Kurumi senses it and makes a few comments that push Sawako's confidence back to zero. When you add in Kazehaya's misunderstandings as well as a new boy in class who seems to like Sawako the same way Kazehaya does, it sums up to equal another exciting school year! Find out if Sawako and Kazehaya can overcome their own self-doubts and any outside forces in order to finally have their true feelings reach one another!
Premium Edition Includes:
• Premium hardcover slipcase
• 2 Blu-ray, 2 DVD disc set
- Total of 13 episodes
- Runtime: 294 minutes
- English Subtitles, Original Japanese voice acting
• 28-page art book features vividly illustrated memories from the kimi ni todoke characters, as well as beautiful scenery illustrations depicting where these memories were created!
- Episode 0: Watch this recap of Volumes 1 & 2 as seen through the eyes of Kurumi! (Approx. 23 mins)
- Two mini-episodes featuring Kurumi's interpretation of two classic fairy tales.
- Clean opening and ending
|Release Date||Jul 2, 2012|
|Genre||Comedy, School Life, Slice of Life|